Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lost in the Pacific

For those of you fearing I'd sailed off the edge of the world, panic not - the long blog silence is over and earth still appears to be round. The impending anniversary of our arrival in the Bay of Islands last November has finally roused me from blogging in-action.
So what have I been up to for the last 12 months? Well, can you imagine all the customs and immigration forms I've had to fill-in to extend my stay in the country? I've got to tell you - it's practically a full time job. In addition to negotiating with the NZ authorities, much time has been spent on boat work, some on exploring NZ, and the remainder on some paid software development.
As I'm out of the blogging habit, I've decided not to risk straining myself on this first outing; instead I'll allow you to weave your own narrative with help from the photos below.






anti-fouling

going


better


































No comments: