- Clouds accompanied by downpours and sun continue to argue the sky during all day.
- The time evolves little with more frequent clouds on the lagoons West and South accompanied of some downpours.
- A flux curbed of southwest interests the set of the lagoons.
- The sun imposes itself on the lagoons around the Big Earth.
- This afternoon, ... the numerous clouds give some downpours. Elsewhere the sun dominates. The next night, the clouds win the set of the lagoons.
.. then again it could be down to our poor translation software.